- Graphene super capacitor
- Ultra long life
- Extreme temperature
- Safest technology
- Low self-discharge
- Low maintenance
- Environment friendly.
- Solar street light
- LED flash light
- Back up power supply
48V 3100WH System Dimensions: LxWxH=230x180x430mm
|3||Maximum Charge Voltage||58V/DC|
|4||Discharge Cut-off Voltage||42V/DC|
|5||ESR/AC @1KHz 50% SOC||<10mΩ|
|6||Max. Continuous Charge Current||50A|
|7||Max. Continuous Discharge Current||50A|
|8||Cut-off Current (charging)||4A|
|9||Peak Discharge Current (10s)||100A|
|14||Operating Humidity||0~90% RH Non-condensing|
|15||Cells Self-discharge Rate||3% per month|
|16||Projected Cycle Life ( 25ºC)||10,000 times|
|17||Projected Calendar Life||10 years|
|18||Shelf Life||3 years|
|19||Recommended Depth of Discharge||≤ 90%|
|20||Maximum Depth of Discharge||100%|
|22||Shell Material||Aluminum Alloy|
|23||Monitoring Data||Module voltage,SOC,Temperature|
|24||Indicator light display||Capacity %|
|26||Series Connection||Not allowed|
|27||Parallel Connection||Up to 10sets|
|28||Series-Parallel Connection||Not allowed|
25% ~ 95%RH
SOC>30%,one full charge needed per two months
|EN 62133:2013, EN 55032:2015+AC:2016, EN 55035:2017, EN 61000-3-2:2014, EN 61000-3-3:2013|
1) The interface of charge and discharge is integrated.
2) The cell voltage and module temperature is detected by BMS.
Smart BMS Protection
|1||Cells Balancing||Active||Smart active balancing|
|3||Short Circuit Protection||400A||Fused and need to change fuse block|
|4||Charging Cut-off Voltage||58.8V||Shutdown|
|5||Discharge Protection Voltage||40V||Shutdown|
|6||Cooling Method||Natural cooling|
|Test Type||Test Method||Result|
|Temperature and Humidity||Expose a fully charged capacitor to 40±2°C, and 90% - 95% RH for 240±48 hours. Measure changes in capacity and ESR||ΔC/C ≤ 20% ESR ≤ 1.5X|
|Overcharge||Charge a fully charged capacitor at 1C for 1 hour until cell voltage reaches 1.5U||No fire hazard|
|Over Discharge||Discharge a fully charged capacitor at 1C for 90 minutes||No fire hazard|
|Short-Circuit||Connect positive and negative terminal of a fully charged cell for 10 minutes||No fire hazard|
Tmax. ≤ 150°C
|Thermal||Heat a fully charged capacitor to 130±2°C for 30 minutes in a convection over with ΔT=5±2°C/minute||No fire hazard |
Tmax. ≤ 200°C
|Vibration||Subject a fully charged capacitor to 3-dimensional vibration for 30 minutes per axis. Vibration frequency change at 1Hz/minute, frequency range = 10 to 55Hz, vibration displacement = 1.6mm||No fire hazard|
|Drop||A fully charged capacitor is dropped twice from an altitude of 1.5 meters onto concrete floor||No fire hazard|
|Nail Penetration||Puncture a fully charged capacitor with a stainless-steel nail across the midsection||No fire hazard|
|Crush||Crush a fully charged capacitor vertically with a force of 200kN until the cell ruptures causing an internal short-circuit (voltage = 0V)||No fire hazard|
- Place the module out of the reach of children and infants.
- Do not place the module in microwave ovens or other similar appliances.
- Do not remove the product label.
- Do not attempt to open or service the battery pack.
- Do not expose to temperatures above 80ºC.
- Do not short-circuit the positive and negative terminals of the battery with wire or other metallic objects.
- Do not transport or store the module with metallic items.
- Do not expose the module to direct heat or flame, and do not use or store it near a fire or a location, subject to high temperatures. In addition, do not immerse or dampen the module in water, saltwater, or any other liquid.
- Do not puncture the module with any sharp objects, hit it with a hammering device or similar device, step on it, drop it or subject it to strong shock.
- Do not use module if it is damaged or deformed.
- Immediately cease use of the module if it produces strange smells or smokes or becomes abnormally hot.
- If the module fluids leak and come into contact with an eye, do not rub the eye and immediately flush it with plenty of water before seeking medical assistance.
- The pictures in the file are only for reference.
- We reserve the final explanations of the items in this specification. This proposal is applicable for prototype.
- Specifications subject to change without notice
Q1.What's your payment term?
A:T/T, Letter of credit, etc
Q2.What's your minimum order quantity?
Q3.What's the delivery time?
A:5-15 Days, it is up to your quantity and our stock. If available, once you make the payment, your products will be sent within 2days.
Q4.What's your price list and discount?
A:The above price is our wholesale price, if you'd like to know more our discount policy, please feel free to contact us
Q5: Are your factory or trading company?
A: We are professional battery manufacturer with our own factory and brand. We provide all kinds of OEM/ODM services for clients, can produce by your samples or technical drawings. We can build the molds and fixtures.
Q6.Can we print our own logo?
Q7: Where can I get the price?
A: We will offer you the best quotation in 12 hours after we get the product specifications such as voltage capacity application etc.
Q8. Do you test all your goods before delivery?
A: Yes, We have professional QC team to make sure that the product in good condition before send out the goods.
Q9: How do you make our business long-term and good relationship?
A:1. We keep good quality and competitive price to ensure our customers benefit ;
2. We respect every customer as our friend and we sincerely do business and make friends with them, no matter where they
WHO WE ARE?
Shanghai Green Tech Company is an advanced capacitors manufacturer and graphene super capacitor energy storage system innovator with over 20 years of experience in the design, development, and production of super capacitors. Since 1998, we provided super capacitors and graphene super capacitor energy storage system products and solutions to over 1000 customers around the world. It is the state-certified new and high-tech enterprise in the new energy storage industry.
Today, the world runs on critical infrastructure and technology i.e. planes, hospitals, factories, data centers, vehicles, the electrical grid, industrial, consumer electronics, tele-communications.
These are things people depend on every day and the companies behind them depend on us to help solve some of the toughest power & storage challenges globally. At Green Tech, we're dedicated to improve people's lives and the environment with power & Storage systems that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable.
We offer significant competitive advantages including delivery and production capabilities optimized to suit each individual customer inventory requirements, and global engineering teams experienced in developing new-to-market product solutions especially designed to fulfill customer's unique application requirements.