Sealed LiFePO4 Battery pack 48V 100Ah
This battery pack is best for replacement of sealed lead acid batteries. Best applications are for electric vehicles and energy storage applications. Custom made battery packs are available.
|Max. Charge Voltage||58.4V|
|Discharge Cut-off Voltage||40V (recommended)|
|Working Voltage Scope||40V -58.4V|
|Max. Charge Current||50A|
|Continuous Discharge current||100A|
|Max.Discharge current||300A 3Seconds|
(Max, at 1000Hz)
|(Single cell) ≤2 mΩ|
|Cycle Life(80DOD%)||>2000 Times|
* The BMS system includes the electric relay which can support high current charge and discharge.
* Automatic communication with one inverter controller, like Multiplus of Victron Energy, battery pack can charge and discharge automatically.
* Temperature monitor sensors, equalization function and PC CAN-BUS software, SOC calculate function, users can check the situation of battery pack and cells and the power left via LCD sceen or computer.
* All the switches and connectors are inside the case, which will be safe.
* The fixing pieces can fasten the battery on the wall, which will be stable.
* Meet the emergency use of small appliances, provide you with electricity at any time.
Enerbyte battery packs are using the best quality battery cells which are strictly with assembling standards to match each other. And we have many battery cells available especially lithium and LiFePO4 18650 and 26650 battery cells.
We build OEM customed battery packs with accurate battery size, wiring harness, and various connectors to make sure all the details meets customers' needs.
We use the intellectual BMS and IC to protect the battery pack from short-circut, over-charge, over -discharge, over- temperature and also balancing voltage, and communication functions are available.
The out appearance and casing are available for choose, such as ABS case, iron case, hot shrink film and plastic case.
You can get following if you choose Enerbyte:
* Quality assurance * Reasonable price * Fast shipment
* Logistics support *Customized service * After-sales assurance.
Tianjin Enerbyte Electronics Co., Ltd, is a professional lithium manufacture in China. We are a high-tech and new energy enterprise , developing, designing and producing Lithium battery cells and battery packs, including NMC and LiFePO4 battery .
Enerbyte battery products cover lithium power batteries, energy storage batteries and consumer electronic batteries. Our products are widely applied in electric vehicles, power tools, medical equipment, solar/wind energy storage, backup battery bank, emergency and security equipment, Handel terminals, military equipment, communication systems and many other fields.
We have more than 8 years of experience in exporting Lithium batteries, distributed to USA, Canada, Italy, United Kingdom, Germany, Australia, France, Thailand, South Korea and many other countries and regions.
Enerbyte possesses strict quality control system, professional team and after-sales services, we have get following certificate: ISO:9001, CE, MSDS, ROHS, UN38.3 and all products are insured by CIPC.
We also provide OEM services and welcome you to be our new partner!
* Do not use other types of chargers to charge the lithium battery, you need to use a special charger for lithium batteries.
* The output voltage and current of the lithium battery charger must meet the charging voltage and current specified in the "Lithium Battery Pack Parameters".
* Do not store the battery in a humid, high temperature place;
* Do not put the battery in the fire to avoid explosion;
* Do not short-circuit the battery terminals or reverse charge the battery;
* Do not disassemble the battery shell;
* Do not touch the battery with wet hands;
* Do not squeeze or hit the battery;
* Prohibit overcharging, overdischarging, short circuit of positive and negative poles
* Avoid charging in direct sunlight;
* Do not soak in water, and the wading depth shall not be higher than 1/3 of the cabinet;
* Do not disassemble or modify the battery at will;
* When the battery is not in use, it should be fully charged and stored in a dry and cool place, well insulated to prevent heavy pressure and child contact, and fully charged every 3 months
* If damage is found after unpacking, please contact the distributor or manufacturer in time after finding out.